Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Day 1: Peak Tram and Madame Tussauds

My scared niece inside the train going to Victoria Peak. :-)
My cutie nephew :-)
Japan Japan! Cute! :-)
My dad. 
Awed.
Caught in between.
My hubby's uncle daw. :-)
Hubby and I love this shot! 
With MM Lee of Singapore.
Hubby's Favorite Scientist.
The Legends.
It was already dark when we reached Victoria Peak. As expected, it was already filled with fog.
No chance to see the magnificient view of Hong Kong.
Nevertheless, our first day was a fun, fulfilling and tiring trip. :-)

Peak Tram Tickets

Peak Tram Tickets
ReturnSingle
AdultHK$ 40HK$ 28
Child (aged 3 - 11)
Senior (aged 65 or above)
HK$ 18HK$ 11


Madame Tussauds Ticket and Prices



Price
AdultHK$170
Child (aged between 3 - 11)HK$100
Senior (aged 65 or above)HK$100

Travel Tip: It's best to visit Victoria Peak at around 5:00 - 6:00 pm rather than late evening. :-)

Till my next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment