Monday, April 16, 2012

Day 1: Arrival at HK Airport and Nature Tripping in Hong Kong Park

In May 2010, our family (my dad, hubby, my 2 sisters-in-law, my nephew and niece) together with my dad's friends had the chance to travel to Hong Kong and Macau for 4 days. So just imagine how exhausted we were after the tour. But I must say it was worth it. It was a well-planned trip. The family really bonded very well.

Hubby and I took the Tiger Airways flight from Singapore to meet them at Hong Kong International Airport at 10am.
At the Hong Kong International Airport.
We took the train at the arrival area of the airport and got off at Kowloon station.

Inside the Train going to the City.
We then transferred to the free airport shuttle bus to go to our hotel located at Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon which is the central district in Hong Kong.

The hotel is called Golden Crown Guest House. It is quite small and inexpensive but very clean hotel. We reached there at 1pm, had lunch at a nearby restaurant.

Food was great. Though I cannot remember the name of the restaurant.

At the Restaurant.
Hong Kong Park. Unfortunately, we do not have a group picture taken here. :-(


I am so payat dito. :-)
Got exhausted walking so we rested for a bit :-)
The Building behind is very nice, isn't it? Modern Architectural Design.
Next Post: Day 1: Madame Tussauds.

I hope you enjoyed the pictures! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment